Spectral phototherapy — is a method used to deliver essential microelements directly to the focal site of the disease using light bulbs that emit spectra of these elements.
For proper and uninterrupted operation, our body constantly requires about 80 micro-and macro elements. But in the modern world, especially in the city, people do not get the necessary range of chemical elements required.
As a result, shortages of these elements disrupt organs, which may lead to various diseases. The method of spectral phototherapy provides targeted delivery of all the necessary elements to the affected organ, thus achieving a positive therapeutic effect.
During spectral phototherapy a specific organ is affected through direct radiation at the appropriate zone or reflex points associated with the respective organs through nerve agents. Also, radiation is used on projection of internal organs.
The apparatus for spectral phototherapy “SPECTO-R” was developed at the Research Institute of Optical and Physical Measurements, and to date has no analogues neither in Russia, nor in foreign medical practice. Lamps that emit different spectra, each for a specific internal organ or system are used. For example, to eliminate inflammation and pain apply spectral emission of manganese i.e. it is delivered to the pathological focus. For the restoration and normalization of hormonal balance in women during menopause, elements such as lithium, zinc, bromine, phosphorus, iodine, selenium, platinum are delivered to the target organs.
With spectral phototherapy wound healing is significantly accelerated, various inflammatory processes are eliminated, the immune system is stimulated, metabolism is normalized, hormonal balance is restored, energy potential is increased, depressions are eliminated.
An additional advantage is the lack of side effects in spectral phototherapy. That is, using this method, the body can not be hurt — You shall agree, that this is important in our lives, when drugs damage an organ while treating another.
Indications for use of spectral phototherapy:
- General indications: inflammatory processes of various etiology and localization, pain syndromes, metabolic disorders of essential chemical elements and water-salt metabolism, asthenoneurotic syndrome;
- Neurology and rheumatology: osteochondrosis, dorsopathy, radiculitis, degenerative changes of the intervertebral discs of the spine, joint diseases, arthritis, arthrosis, degenerative-dystrophic and inflammatory diseases of soft tissues;
- Gastroenterology: disorders of secretory and motor functions of various parts of the gastrointestinal tract, peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, gastroduodenitis syndromes, irritated bowel, colitis, disorders of the hepato-biliary system;
- Pulmonology: reversible components of bronchial obstruction, inflammatory infiltration of the mucous membrane, drainage disorders, spasm of smooth muscles;
- Endocrinology: syndromes and dysfunctions of the thyroid gland, gonads, menstrual cycle disorders, amenorrhea, painful periods;
The method of spectral phototherapy is also used in other fields of medicine: gynecology, traumatology, urology, ophthalmology, medical cosmetology and sports medicine.
Contraindications to the use of spectral phototherapy
Malignant neoplasms, benign tumors with a propensity to progression, blood diseases, active pulmonary tuberculosis, severe forms of diseases of the cardiovascular system (hypertension crisis, cardiovascular insufficiency), acute ischemic stroke, pulmonary disease with symptoms of pulmonary deficiency, hepatic and renal failure, decompensated diabetes, thyrotoxicosis, pregnancy, acute infectious disease, fever, acute surgical pathology, pacemakers, venous thrombosis and embolism, acute infectious diseases accompanied with fever.