Phytolaser therapy – is a therapy that uses drugs of natural origin (phytoextracts) which are administered to the body by means of laser radiation. This therapy is a patented design of Kupeev Clinic and is used as the underlying technology for complex treatment using the Phytolaser method.
Phytoextracts are made using sprout components from herbs using special technology. About 20 phytoextractsare produced in all providing their respective therapeutic effects – anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, hypotensive, neuro-regulative, restorative, choleretic, immunostimulant, etc.
Depending on the disease and the individual patient, phytoextracts are combined to achieve the desired therapeutic effect.
When selecting drugs for the treatment, the choice was made in favor of phytoextracts due to the fact that they possess a number of advantages compared to pharmaceuticals. The medicinal plants containing alkaloids, amino acids, antibiotics, vitamins, glycosides, and so on can list completely all active substances which are produced synthetically in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals.
However, most synthetic drugs are made up of alien chemicals that the body imposed treatment using rough biochemical reactions, causing the body to forcibly perform certain actions (expand or narrow blood vessels, nerve conduction block, etc.). The body, by its nature, tries to resist such external treatment, gradually gets exhausted, loses its ability to regulate these processes and becomes dependent on medication. In addition, synthetic drugs affect the body indiscriminately, having a number of side effects.
Phytoextracts have organic components, not chemical, so there are no adverse effects in the therapy. Phytoextracts have a milder effect. They do not impose treatment, but supportively care for the body, stimulating it to cope with the disease. Thus, it is an absolutely harmless way to achieve positive therapeutic effect. It remains essential to choose the right phytoextracts and find an effective way to administer them into the body.
In order to properly administer the phytoextracts, Kupeev Clinic has developed a special method of administering medicines through biologically active points and zones using a laser with specific intensity and wavelength. Each biologically active point or zone is in communication with a corresponding internal organ and by acting through this zone the drug component can be targeted to the necessary organ.
We consider this method of drug administration as the most appropriate based on the fact that laser has a high conductive capacity, the main advantages are speed (therapeutic drugs delivered through the channels of the nervous system to destinations within 3 seconds) and safety (drugs administered without damaging the skin and without the risk of overdose, since the skin has a barrier function and only allows a certain amount of drug it needs to pass). Due to speed and security in administering drugs medical lasers achieved high efficiency.
The described phytolaser therapy is used to treat diseases along with a therapeutic diet, physical exercises and physiotherapy as prescribed by the attending physician.
A list of chronic diseases that are successfully treated by a unique author’s method — PhytoLaser:
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system (osteochondrosis, scoliosis, hernia of the vertebral discs, joint disease);
- Diseases of the nervous system (cerebral palsy, headaches and dizziness, neuritis, neuralgia, asthenic conditions, episyndromes);
- Diseases of the circulatory system (hypertension, IHD);
- Diseases of peripheral vessels (trophic ulcers of the limbs, obliterating atherosclerosis, Raynaud’s disease, thrombophlebitis);
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (dysbacteriosis, constipation, colitis, adhesions in the abdominal cavity and small pelvis);
- Diseases of the urino-genital organs (prostatitis, chronic adnexitis, pyelonephritis, urethritis, urolithiasis, cystitis);
- Benign tumors of reproductive organs (prostate adenoma, fibrocystic mastoma, uterine myoma);
- Diseases of the respiratory organs and ENT organs (bronchial asthma, sinusitis, frontal sinus, adenoids, chronic rhinitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, chronic bronchitis);
Contraindication to the method are some advanced oncological diseases.