Vladimir Georgievich Kupeev is the chief physician of Kupeev Clinic.
- Doctor of Medical Science;
- Full member of the Russian Academy of Natural History;
- Full member of the International Academy of Basic Sciences;
- Member of the European Laser Association;
- Participant of international and Russian congresses in medicine;
- Author of more than 100 published articles, 9 monographs and 1 patent;
- Physician with 30 years in profession;
In the work record of Vladimir Georgievich there is a great number of clinics, hospitals and scientific centers, where the doctor practiced and developed his innovative approaches to treatment of complicated and chronic diseases.
They include medical centers of MES, MIA, SRI VSC RAS and many others.
In 2000 V.G. Kupeev passed master’s thesis on the subject “Phytolaserphoresis in treatment of internals diseases treatment”, and in 2003 – also doctor’s thesis.
The results of the performed researches are featured in 25 exhibitions, including 6 international exhibitions (Malta, Germany, India, and Argentina).
At the international conferences and congresses in Spain, Italy, Cyprus and Israel speeches of V.G. Kupeev regarding the method of PHYTOLASERPHORESIS and its results aroused much interest and support of world medical audience.